Archival Photographic Recordings...our specialty!
Photographic Documentation – to OEH Standards & Guidelines
Hyperion Design specialises in the archival photographic recording of heritage items, archaeological sites, buildings, environments and moveable objects – including commercial, residential, and industrial zones, cultural sites and indigenous art.
Every archival photography report is completed in accordance with the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage Branch’s guidelines.
Our archival images are suitable to meet DA requirements by local councils, or for state and federal government specific requests for documentation on commercial or domestic properties, construction sites, places or items.
We can complete reports within one week from completion of site photography (in many cases) and provide an affordable range of services to meet your every project need.
Some of our past archival photographic projects include:
- Hammerhead Crane – Garden Island (Photographic, Video & Timelapse) – Brookfield/GML
- Sydney Opera House Concert Hall & Concorse – Sydney Opera House Trust
- Sydney Town Hall – City of Sydney
- Australian National University Buildings – ANU
- Sydney University Buildings – Sydney University
- Upper Canal – WaterNSW
- Taronga Zoo – Taronga Zoo Conservation Society
- Warragamba Dam – WaterNSW
- Wollongong Slipway – Wollongong Council
- Various Residential Buildings (Statewide)
- Various Archaeological Sites (Australia-wide)